Pugtastic 7 was founded in June 2013, with the goal of helping pugs and pug crosses all over Canada and the United States.
Our mandate has always been and will continue to be, that of providing assistance to Pugs who are in need of Vetting, Surgeries and Rehabilitation. Pugtastic 7 Auctions & Events became known for their innovative and fun posters and event names and designs, and they have been a great success in helping us raise money for surgeries, medical costs, and other needs of our beautiful pug friends.
Our team is:
- Lori McLachlan – Founder
- Candace Griswold and Marcia Zakin Rosenthal Auctions & Events Coordinators
- Joann Watson- Foster Coordinator (BC)
- Lynn Heiligman – Foster Coordinator (USA)
- Adriana Goldsworthy- Foster Coordinator (AB)
- Lorie Catto- Foster Coordinator (ON)
- Dawn Rawson- Admin/web/social media coordinator
P7 is a registered 501(c)3 Non Profit Charitable Rescue.